Who am I?
I recently visited a exhibition at the science museum in London about who you are and what makes you you in the biological way, they showed us how our brain works, why we sleep and much more of what I couldn’t all take in. As you know if you really read my blog, I was vegan for a little over a month. At first I was trying it out for a month but after I’ve done 1 week I was sure I wouldn’t go back. But after a little over a month I went back to being vegetarian. I am a full vegetarian now, I don’t eat meat nor fish. I am really thinking about the efficiency of being vegan or vegetarian. To make one thing clear, I am in no way going back to eating animals (I can safely say that after 3 years now), but living vegan wasn’t doing much good to me. I ate massive portions and wasn’t quite satisfied (also in combination of that fruit eating, less fat, etc.) and I lost interest in food, because I spent so much time about what I’d want to eat next and what is vegan and all the people I’ve talked to, we were always talking about veganism. No other theme, I didn’t like it any more, I wasn’t feeling happy and I simply saw, that you can’t get enough nutrients without those vitamins and if you think you can (some can, of course, I don’t think I can) and yo keep on like you do and then get tested in one year or more and then you discover issues it is simply too late. The last thing I want to stress on is that you miss out on so much food, you really do, so I broke that veganism trip in London. Now I want to do vegan days or week(s), my food spectrum only enriched, but I can’t do it always.
I learned very much about my body the last few weeks, if I don’t move enough I need to run, if I eat too much fat (german food from grandma) I need to slow down and eat green again, if there are too many people on one spot I need to get away, if I don’t feel happy I need to eat and sleep and I have to make what I want, meet people, travel. And crisps and sweets really don’t bring that much satisfaction, right?
Who are you?
Hello World, today I habe The Creatibe Blogger Award die you, I am so happy, that I got nominated, so thank you very much Madeline, here’s her blog if you want to check it out, she has amazing photos and content, I absolutely adore her New York Posts.
The photo is from my current tumblr feed, so if anyone would like to check that out, it’s filled with Amme Watson, fashion and photography: http://taykure.tumblr.com
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award.
- Pass the rules along.
5 facts about me:
- I like to call myself creative because I love every kind of art, like watercolor; oil; pencil; graphite; sharpies; also photography; etc. and it is also my favorite subject in school.
- I love writing, especially like in a diary, because I can write all my feelings off, it sort of erases them from my mind and I love looking back to old entry’s I’ve done. Kind of like blogging, right?
- I love food, I could eat it every minute and I can eats loads of it, but I am also a vegetarian and I like good food, so that makes it a little bit of a smaller range.
- I am really self-conscious, I try to please everyone all the time, and if I act weird or too loud it spooks around my mind for hours and it gets worse every time I think about it, fashion for me is to wear what I want and to express myself, I try not to think about what other people say to me and just do what I want then.
- My favorite books are Harry Potter and would have loved to be born in England with a talent for acting and at the right age to play a role in the movie adaption, preferably Hermoine, but Emma Watson was amazing, so I still love watching every little scene.
Rosy Vogue Blog
The fashion Cuisine
A girl with a camera
Hope you liked my facts and that you will check out my nominations, their blogs are really great!
yes, i am not a fan of the favorites, so I’ll call it Wrap-Up and put anything I liked in this moth in there, may not be constant every month.
” target=”_blank”>Do you believe in a Soulmate? A video about 2 people trying to find out if a soulmate can actually exist, even in a city as large as New York.
The Yoga Challenge (finally done by Zoe & Caspar) laughter inevitable
Prank Calls with my Sister (by Zoe & Joe) the siblings together are a math of laughter
Embarrasing Phone Call Challenge (by Alfie and Chai) can you see him flipping out when Chai needs to phone prank Zoe, totally in love 🙂
Sweet Potato Chips/Crisps (by daaruum) they look and sound really good, need to try these!
One Last Time by Ariana Grande (music video) this video is perfection, also I kind of like this song
Gap Year Vlogs (by Jessie aka. SunBeamsJess) she’s really one of my fav. internet people and these blogs are amazing!
Channel: Essena O’Neill she has amazing health videos, just started this series where she films all her food of the day and it’s amazing how she eats!
Hailandharmony i just recently found her blog and I really like her style!
Puderzucker her photography are some of my favorites right now, she shoots the best of a females appearance!
If you leave by Puderzucker i just love these photos, the girl is very pretty and the photos transport feelings to me, love it!
The Atlas of Beauty a photgrapher who captures beautiful women from all around the world, amazing!
Both pictures are from the atlas of beauty, please check her out, she has amazing other photos as well!
1. Comfyest Jeans ever
2. Finally Glamour Shopping Were in Germany Austria and Suisse from today on 10 days
3. Bed, sheets from Ikea
4. Bread, oh so good
5. Nail, hanging up pictures in my room
6. Dust on my typewriter, need to clean my room
7. + 8. Organized my postcards & letters, with elastics in this old Milka box
9. I need a new lamp
11. Mess on my table, now cleaned, accidental shot
P.S. The weather here in Germany really is quite April-like…