the reason for my lack of posts has been, that school has tressed me out and plus that I am moving.
I am encouraged to do posts, though my outfits weren’t very special lately, but the time and space isn’t there. Next week we’ll be moving all my things out of Munich, on the more countryside. I am very afraid of going to a new school and I don’t know how everything will turn out to be, I will still be in Munich on the Weekends (mostly), but it will be more traveling and friend-time on holidays. My emotions are like on a rollercoaser or like a sin(cos)-curve, up and down, up and down. I spend my free time being tired, reading, eating chocolate etc.. Don’t know where to put myself right now.
On Friday I had the last day in my school, I’ve gone there to school since 5th grade up until the second semester of 10th grade, so I know some people there and they’ve seen me change from this little scared girl to this older little scared girl. All my friends told me some sh*t about a ‘new beginning’, but I would want to do my Abitur there. Anyhow, the people in my class were so nice, I couldn’t think of a nicer act to say goodbye to me, they bought me 2 postcards where everyone wrote something for me and a Milka Alles Gute chocolate pralinées thing. At least I can now go on eating chocolate.
So with the semester ending, I thanked and said good-bye to every teacher I was leaving (some left, too), got my school report, took all my things out of my locker (resigned it) and got all my art works from my teacher back, which I am showing you here, I think the themes were quite cool.
I want to be doing kind of a schedule on this blog, containing of one fashion post, one food posts, one book/film post and something else per week, maybe I leave one category out and do the ‘something else’ post then, we’ll see. I am also planning to do a new header myself, it’ll be ‘nice’.
Now to some cooler stuff, I want you to look at some cool things on the Internet, etc.
- This Amazing Blog : Rae from LoveFromBerlin , she always has the best inspiration/roundup posts!
- You know I like Mel(anie) from Amissmel/SearchingMagic/VanelliMelli and I looked at her blog, on which she sadly doesn’t post that often any more and she has the most amazing analog photography (and editing!!!) and I also love her creativity in making photos (with friends), check these out: SKULL , 051012//studio , OUTRO , Analog , HURRICANE-FESTIVAL .
- This catch of snow and fashion in New York City, from ModelsJam .
- Why Not Hand Over a “Shelter” to Hermit Crabs? (click!!!)
- The second Analog post from TheCurlyHead , love it! Winter Analog
- Zoë (Zoella) ‘s amazing v-log from her trip to Orlando (2015), the video made this big,big smile to my face, and that’s worth 10000 $.
- This old v-log from Joe (Zoë’s brother) from Orlando (2014), the. funniest. video. ever. .
1. Coloured version of the theme CD-cover; I did it for ‘The XX’ with this popular wave as a guideline, a ombré X in different colors and a pink background; i got an A (grade 1) for it.
2. Black and White version of the theme CD-cover; ” ” “; again, i got an A (grade 1) for it.
3. Self-portrait from the first lesson of art of the year, teachers always make us do that; i don’t think it looks like me, I mean I really like it, but it doesn’t look quite like me; i still got an A (grade 1) for it.
4. The last one is a pop art think, we chose a picture of a magazine, then traced it and then increase it with this square-technique; I quite like it, tough the background is very bad and I am intending to cut out the women and glue it to a colorful paper; again, I got an A (grade 1) for it.